Le Vestiaire de Jeanne was created on February 2007, when I started to create clothes for my sister Jeanne.
Since we created an adult line, household linen, accessories in linen and leather, ...
Now, our ambition is to create a wardrobe ("vestiaire" in French), accessories
and household linen for the whole family.
Le Vestiaire de Jeanne is now available in about 30 stores around the world, in our store
in South of France and on our shop online.
Since December 2017, we moved in a new place ( 18 rue Auguste, Nîmes, South of France)
in which we regrouped our first store, our offices and our own workshop.
Charlotte LSM, designer and founder of le vestiaire de jeanne
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT VDJ
* photo : Jeanne, 6 years old, wearing the first blouse I created for her, which is still in
our collection of basics called the Uniform collection
MADE IN FRANCE
All our products* are made in our workshop located in Nîmes, South of France.
By working this way, we can control all the manufacturing stages of our products and make sure they are made
with respect for human beings, environment and as locally as possible.
We also attach a great importance to the origin of our fabrics and materials (elastic, …)
which are all made in Europe (France, Italy, Spain, England and Belgium)
Our shop is open from Monday to Friday (10:00 am - 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm) and Saturday
(10:00 am to 7:00 pm), please come see us at 18 rue Auguste 30 000 NIMES, FRANCE
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTION PROCESS
*except our leather tote bags, which are made by a craftsman in Senegal. For each tote bag sold, a part of the profits is
donated to the association « la Liane » which takes care of the children living on the streets in Saint-Louis, Senegal.
We also sell the creations of other designers with whom we share the same values
(local production, sharing of a traditional know-how, small production, use of natural materials) :
- ALBUM DI FAMIGLIA : very high quality basics, made in Italy
- APUNTOB : timeless clothes, made in Italy
- NOT LAB : clothes and accessories hand-knitted in France
- LA BOTTE GARDIANE : shoes in leather, made in South of France
- DIMISSIANOS & MILLER : shoes in leather, made in Greece
- LEONNY CHA : leather accessories, handmade in France
- MYRIAM BALAŸ DEVIDAL : handmade jewelry in Nîmes, South of France
- CASA CUBISTA : rugs and ceramics, handmade in Portugal
- Q DE BOUTEILLES : recycled wine bottles, in France
- SOPHIE CUVELIER : garlands and objects handmade in France
- LES CURIOSITES DE FRED : cushions and mobiles handmade in Nîmes, South of France
- LA PETITE PAPETERIE FRANCAISE : stationery made in Paris, France
*non-exhaustive list, which can vary according to the seasons and our meetings and discoveries