-The Mühlbauer hat "Prinz Sepp" is an easy-going traveller made from the grid-like paper fibre weave spagat, elastic and yet robust.
- This fiber was developed especially for Mühlbauer.
- The hat is decorated with a wide spagat band in a different colour.
- A bendy wire has been inserted into the edge of the brim. This gives the brim stability and allows you to shape it as you wish.
- The crown, slightly dented and ironed by hand, is typical of this piece. The hat is free of decoration, emphasizing the material and the shape.
- The hat can be worn by men and women.
- Designer: Mühlbauer
Mühlbauer is a hat-making company founded in Vienna in 1903.
All their hats are handcrafted in their Viennese workshop.
We fell in love with their timeless shapes, which remind us of a past era but are at the same time extremely contemporary.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Mühlbauer hats are available in different sizes : from 57 to 59
To find out your size, all you need to do is measure your head circumference with a tape measure.
Crown height: approx. 10 cm, brim width: approx. 5 cm.
This hat is made of 100% paper fibre especially developed for Mühlbauer.
This hat is perfect for summery weather. It can be rolled and folded and packed in any bag.
Avoid exposure to rain or damp.
If you have a question regarding this item, do not hesitate to write to us at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team is here to answer you.