- The Ester & Erik pillar candles are 100% refined high quality candles made from pure paraffin wax.
- All the wicks are of the best cotton quality with a carefully adapted dimensions to ensure optimal burning.
- The process of making the pillar candles is called “cold compressing” which means that the paraffin granulate are forced together under a pressure of two tonnes.
- This extremely hard pressure ensures a burn-time without comparison or competition.
- made in Danemark
- Designer : Ester & Erik
Warning: Last items in stock!
- size 1 : 6 x 15 cm (burning time : 62 hours)
- size 2 : 6 x 20 cm (burning time : 80 hours)
- size 3 : 6 x 25 cm (burning time : 99 hours)
- size 4 : 6 x 30 cm (burning time : 118 hours)
- pure paraffin wax
- If you have a question about this item, please contact us by email : email@example.com
|Designer||ESTER ET ERIK|