- Jacket for woman, straight and rather short, long sleeves, two pockets on the front, closure on the front with buttons in metal, black linen lining
- This jacket is part of our JUXTA collection. JUXTA is an ultra-local and highly responsible collaborative collection between two Nîmes brands: Le cloakroom de Jeanne and Ateliers de Nîmes.
It pays homage to the city of Nîmes and its proud past as a fabric manufacturer.
The pieces developed for this exceptional collection are entirely made in Nîmes, handcrafted in our workshop on rue Auguste from an authentic denim woven on rue Montaury.
To create this collection, we have selected 5 iconic VDJ clothes, timeless and refined items for the whole family, which we have made in denim woven by the Ateliers de Nîmes.
Atelier de Nîmes weaves the most authentic and durable denim in the world. Thanks to the use of traditional techniques, the manufacture of its Denim consumes 75% less water than the others and requires 80% less solvents.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Sizes correspondence :
Size 0 : 36 (French size), Size 1 : 38, Size 2 : 40, Size 3 : 42, Size 4 : 44, Size 5 : 46
- The VDJ clothes are rather large.
- The models are about 1,72m and 60kg. They wear size 1 for this item.
- 100% cotton
- This Denim was woven in Nîmes by Les ateliers de Nîmes
- This garment is made to order in our workshop in Nîmes, in the South of France
- Atelier de Nîmes weaves the most authentic and durable Denim in the world. Thanks to the use of traditional techniques, the manufacture of its Denim consumes 75% less water than the others and requires 80% less solvents.
- Lining : 100% linen (made in Italy)
- Machine washable, 30°C
- This item is available in kids and adults sizes :
Adults sizes : Size 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
Kids sizes : 2yrs, 3yrs, 4yrs, 6yrs, 8 yrs, 10yrs, 12 yrs
-If your size is not available, we can produce it on demand.
Please contact us by email : email@example.com
- If you have a question about this item, please contact us by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Designer||LE VESTIAIRE DE JEANNE|